My Godparents, getting ready to dress me. Its a Mexican thing...or so my Grandma and Aunt say.
Here is the BBQ for my Baptism!
Grandma signing my card. Wishing Blessings! My great Aunt Irma. My Grandma and second aunt Irma Weee, I'm going to hang out in this swing Isn't my cake just as cute as me!? Grandpa had to call mommy back outside.... What a day! I was sooo pooped ! Me and Uncle Frank Silly Grandma, Hiding behind me I'm so tired!! I keep getting woken up! Awmmmm Grandma! Is that a wine cooler!?
Daddy and his friend Joe. Joe and Joe he he Sitting on the cake table. Take pictures of me ! He He..Shhh don't tell Dad! Mom and Grandma gave me cake !! Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom!
I just found your blog via the Bump, your daughter is GORGEOUS! Great pictures! I'm a follower now!
ReplyDeletewww.tamara-camera.blogspot.com