1.29.2009

I'm 5 Weeks Old today!

What a week it has been! Mommy has had me on the go all week! I don't mind, she's the one that has to do all the work. I just sit here and look pretty!


Here I am Monday at Wendy's. Monday I got to meet my great grandpa. Here is my grandma Sandy holding me and my great grandpa. Isn't he handsome?

My parents took me shopping after Wendy's... Boy it was exhausting. Check out my pink bow.

I'm refreshed after a little nap!



Here I am at 5 weeks.

Booo...Mommy took me to the Dr. for my 1 month check up.. I weigh 8 lbs 2 oz! But doc gave me bad news...she said I have thrush so she gave mommy & daddy some medicine for me.
Here is daddy giving me my medicine. I can't play with him like I do mommy. He means business. No spitting it out when he's in charge!

1 comment: